If you have problems paying for Interacty products, please try the steps below:
- Check if your billing information and payment options are correct
- If you are experiencing difficulty paying from your country, please make sure that your credit/debit card has been activated for international purchases.
- Transaction might be declined because of insufficient funds. Please check your bank account to make sure you have enough to complete the purchase.
- Check if your card might be expired. Try the same card after you update it
- Contact your bank to see if there’s a problem with your account.
- Try another payment method
- If you're still having trouble making payment from your country, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would glad to help you!